How to create a website installation workflow with
Linkedin lead campaigns
1. Create the campaign
Create a Linkedin Campaign
- click Advertising in your Linkedin account if you have not set up a company page yet, you need to do so
- create a campaignroup and then a campaign with the goal "get leads".
- choose as targetgroup people of a professional group. In this example hairdressers.
- create an advertisement
2. Create the Zapier Workflow
Linkedin -> WordPress creator
- search https://zapier.com for linkedin lead Zap and add the Zap as first step.
- connect to your linkedin account and select the form you have just created
- click on the plus sign and next add Zap "WordPress website creator
- log in and select "New Website on Wp-Website-Creator Cloud" as trigger
- connect the form fields First Name, Last Name and Email with the fields in the "WordPress website creator" Zap.
Now, when a visitor to your campaign ad sends the form, a website is installed immediately. The visitor receives his access data already 10 minutes after sending the form
The website has been installed and your client has the access data.
Your workflow can stop here, or you can create more zaps, e.g.
to start a support campaign in ActiveCampaign
Create a Zapier -> Active Campaign Workflow
- Create an Email Automation in ActiveCampaign
- Create a new Zap workflow in Zapier and select "WordPress Website Creator" as the first Zap with the trigger "Get New Website Credentials".
- Secondly, select Zap Active Campaign and the action "Create/Update Contact".
- Select your ActiveCampaign list and connect the ActiveCampaign fields with the data fetched by "WordPress-website-creator"