How to create a website installation workflow with
Facebook lead campaigns
2. Create the Zapier Workflow
Facebook -> WordPress creator
- search https://zapier.com for Facebook lead Zap and add the Zap as first step.
- connect to your Facebook account and select the form you have just created
- click on the plus sign and add "WordPress website creator" as second Zap
- log in and select "New Website on Wp-Website-Creator Cloud" as trigger
- connect the form fields First Name, Last Name and Email with the fields in the "WordPress website creator" Zap.
Now, when a visitor to your campaign ad sends the form, a website is installed immediately. The visitor receives his access data already 10 minutes after sending the form
The website has been installed and your client has the access data.
Your workflow can stop here, or you can create more zaps, e.g.
to start a support campaign in ActiveCampaign
Create a Zapier -> Active Campaign Workflow
- Create an Email Automation in ActiveCampaign
- Create a new Zap workflow in Zapier and select "WordPress Website Creator" as the first Zap with the trigger "Get New Website Credentials".
- Secondly, select Zap Active Campaign and the action "Create/Update Contact".
- Select your ActiveCampaign list and connect the ActiveCampaign fields with the data fetched by "WordPress-website-creator"